How I Convince My Wife for a Threesome?

I have been living a threesome lifestyle for a long time and I believe my wife and I will continue to tinder for couples in the future because we both love to have a third person in our bedroom. But at the beginning, things are different. When I mentioned a 3some dating with my wife for the first time, she didn’t agree with me on couples dating. She was not as open as me and she thought it is because I didn’t love her anymore. To be honest, I was so depressed at that time for my wife let me down. However, I didn’t give up and I found out the way to change her mind gradually.

After that day, my wife was in a bad mood. I know what caused it and I booked a journey plan for a vacation in the other country. We really had a good time. When we were back to our home, I knew that it is time to tell her that I just love her too much to do something making her unhappy. I had a talk with her seriously about why I want to find another person to make a 3some dating. The idea of trying a couples dating was always in my heart for many years and I really want to know what it is like, but I cannot do it without my wife since it was not treat led me to do this.

When we finished the conversation, my wife told me she was much better. She said she is able to understand me and she just cannot get involved in such an open relationship in a short time. I was so glad to hear my wife sharing her thoughts with me and I knew a good start is half the battle.

We began to search for pictures, news, articles and movies about 3some dating on the line. Actually, everything gave us the same information that having a three way hookup is full of fun and excitement. Such a life lasted for a few months and we made an agreement on seeking a male partner for our first dating. I didn’t mind sharing my wife with another person since I knew I am a kinky person who always fantasized about watching my wife making love with a strange person.

We didn’t spend much time to make our first 3some dating into picture. After we said goodbye to each other, my wife was still in a good mood. What a surprise! She told me. She was totally satisfied by me and our partner because she didn’t have any experience about being serviced by two men at the same time. From then on, we would make two or three hookups every month and we seemed to love each other ever more.