What I Learn from a Swing Lifestyle

Whenever I chat with users on tinder for couples sharing my swing lifestyle, they will definitely ask me a question which is what I learn from such a special lifestyle. As a married woman who has been keeping 3some dating for many years, I do learn a lot. Both my husband and I are satisfied with our present life. However, we keep it a secret to our family and friends because we are not sure if they think it is an acceptable life, just the same as we do. Maybe one day, we will be brave enough to tell them the truth but we don’t think it is the right time at this moment.

Even if we cannot mention it in front of people around us, we feel free to exchange ideas with other like-minded people on tinder threesome apps. On the one hand, we can meet more new friends to talk with and on the other hand, we can have more potential matches if we want to have a new 3some dating partner. We make a chat room which makes me reply messages and join a conversation anytime in the break of my work in the day. In the night, we will say goodbye to each other as the ending of our happy talk.

From the time I began to live a threesome life, my life changed a lot. I used to be a woman being poor at communication because I usually didn’t know what to say. Therefore, I would keep silent when I was in parties or bars with my friends, family, classmates or workmates. But I found the way to express myself after using online 3some dating apps.

Additionally, my marriage is getting better and better in the last few years. As I started to be outgoing, I know how to have a talk with my husband whenever we get angry with each other. Gradually, I figure out that there is no difference cannot be distinguished under good communication. My husband agrees with me, too. As a result, the quarrel between us became less and less. We always get along well with each other, which also helps us to keep a good 3some dating relationship with a single person. So far, we have had a lot of partners, but we haven’t had a problem with any of them.

However, you cannot count on a swing lifestyle to make your marriage better if you cannot reach agreement with your other half. You will never have a way to force your life partner to join a threesome which is something he/she is not willing to try. You'd better wait patiently for the day when your other half changes the mind. Never try to make threesomes behind the back or you will find it is much worse.