Threesome Is Always My Dream


When I was a college student, I found something interesting on the Internet and these stories shared by some couples attracted me a lot. People often say they have a good time with their threesome dating partners because they know how to add some fun to the life. I am a person who has a lot of sexual desires and having a threesome became an ultimate option of fun in my mind from then on. About a year ago, I finally made it come true with the help of a swinger app and this is just a beginning of my happy life. If you are a single person who is willing to join a couple, you will need to know what a threesome is like.

During my first 3fun hookup, I had no idea about what to do since I didn’t have any hookup like that. I was too shy to take off my clothes and the couple laughed at me. Although they laughed at me, they still helped me relax by inviting me to have a drink. To be honest, after having a drink, I wasn’t as nervous as before. The couple gave me a lot of useful advice when we finished. I didn’t think they really had a good time with me but I was still grateful for what they did for me. We didn’t make another hookup again but I still remember what they offered me.

And then, I began to realize that it is not an easy task to have a nice three-way dating because it seems to be much more difficult than I ever thought. I was not in a hurry moving to my next couple because I know I had to take some time for a plan that could lead to a great experience. After spending a lot of time on those dating websites and swinger apps, I got a variety of useful things that made me confident with my next hookup. So, this is also my advice for those people who are just new to threesome dating that they need to know how to make it correctly.

During the past year, I have had several couples as my partners and all of them think I am really a good partner. I told them I was also failed for several times at the beginning while I got to know the importance of good preparation. They agreed with me and they often asked me for some help whenever they got confused. Now, I find it is a great of exploring new relationships by having threesomes because I had become friends with those couples I met. I wish more and more couples and singles can come to swinger apps meeting each other to work together for a more wonderful life.